Instant Pot Ribs
THE best ribs you will ever have and I don’t say that lightly!
This is for baby back ribs
1.Peel membrane from ribs and rinse.
2.Rub your ribs down with this blend
You will need for the Dry Rub:
2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp. Paprika
1 Tsp. Black Pepper
1 Tsp. Salt
1 Tsp. Chilli Powder
1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
1 Tsp. Onion Powder
3. Add 1 cup chicken broth to your instant pot and add your trivet (if you have one)
4. Wrap Ribs around the inside of your pot, put lid on, lock and set to High Pressure for 35 minutes. This works for basically all the average sizes of yours is large do 40 minutes.
5. Once the timer is up quick release your pressure
6. Turn oven on to broil
7. Put ribs on baking sheet and cover with your favorite barbecue sauce. 8. Broil JUST until your sauce is bubbly and hot, no longer. 9. Remove from oven and let rest 5 min.
* The instant pot will have juices when you open it, you may want to reserve juices for your meat or discard.
* I will include pictures next time I make!